Location: Cambridge, MN
Contact: Lisa Mikrot
Job Type: Full Time
Pay Rate: $17.75
Enjoy Helping others, seeing others grow and develop life skills? Want a fulfilling career with flexible hours, the ability to work independently yet be part of a team, with ongoing training, and benefits? (available for full-time). Becoming a ARMHS practitioner may be just the career you are looking for.
The Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Practitioner provides direct services to a recipient in the recipient’s home and/or community. The Mental Health Practitioner is responsible for providing services which are rehabilitative and enable the recipient to develop and enhance their mental health stability, gain social and community skills, interpersonal relationship skills, coping skills and independent living skills when these abilities have become impaired by the symptoms of their mental illness.
The Mental Health Practitioner must be qualified in at least one of the following ways:
- hold a bachelor's degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and:
- have at least 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness; or
- completed 40 hours of training in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness, and receives clinical supervision from a mental health professional at least once a week until the requirement of 2,000 hours of supervised experience is met;
- have at least 4,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of services to persons with mental illness;
- is a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and is formally assigned by an accredited college or university to an agency or facility for clinical training; or
- hold a master's or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university and has less than 4,000 hours post-master's experience in the treatment of mental illness.
Excellent benefit package for full-time: health insurance, dental available, generous PTO, 401K.